Why We Make It
SuperATV has taken years of engineering and design experience to deliver a new breed of long travel kit. This 3” long travel kit for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 is designed to give you unmatched stability and performance along with extreme durability. Not to mention it looks awesome!
We take this kit over the top by utilizing chromoly tubed A-Arms and our one-of-a-kind threaded ball joints that are 3x stronger than stock. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, and features 25% larger tubing! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you even more clearance giving this kit 2” total ground clearance over stock! It will take you over obstacles that would have once hung you up and ended your fun.
Threaded Ball Joints are 3x Stronger Than Stock
Our threaded ball joints are 3x stronger than stock. How? We use heavy-duty 4340 steel and a stud design that doesn’t taper down like stock. We take it over-the-top by making it thread in easily to our A-arms without the need for a hydraulic press. They use M38 threads and secure with loc-tite and a snap ring so they stay in you’re A-arm even under extreme abuse. Some might call it overkill—for us, overkill is the standard.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, SuperATV control arms are constructed of high strength chromoly steel. Backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, these chromoly arms for the RZR XP Turbo & 1000 are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them.
Comes with Rhino 2.0 Axles
Rhino 2.0 takes your UTV and your long travel kit to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break-in period and come with an 18-month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0 Axles, you’re indestructible.
- (4) Rhino 2.0 Axles
- (2) Chromoly high strength Rear Trailing Arms
- (4) Aluminum hex radius arms
- (4) Chromoly high strength front A-arms
- (4) Threaded ball joints
- Rear aluminum hex sway bar link
- Aluminum extended hex tie rods & heavy-duty tie rod ends
- New springs (use stock shocks)
- Extended brake lines and tie rods
- All necessary hardware for easy install
5" L x 3" dia - 50 lb
12" L x 3" dia - 250 lb
16" L x 3" dia - 350 lb
? California Proposition 65 Warning ?
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2015+
- Only fits models equipped with Walker Evans shocks
- Does not work with RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition factory front sway bar
- May work with other sway bar bumpers
- 1" wheel spacer required with factory wheels.
- Adds 3" to each side of your RZR XP 1000 (6" overall)
- Max tire size: 33"
- Increased wheel travel
- Ground clearance
- Fully adjustable pivot joints
- Full camber adjustability
- Lifetime warranty on all arms
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV provides the finest A Arms in the market and offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to go with it. If for any reason an arm bends, breaks, or fails we will replace it free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for an innocent test ride, we've got you covered.
Ball joints and tie rod ends are considered wear and tear items and do not carry a lifetime warranty.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim? Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.
Custom/special orders, including A Arms with Pre-Installed Ball Joints, are returnable and will be assessed a base restocking fee of 20%.
Instructions - LTK-P-RZR1K-CHC (16.75 MB)