With Warthog ATV, You can expect:
- Fully assembled complete axles
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- One year warranty
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warthog ATV warrants its Heavy Duty Axle will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. Our limited warranty is valid only in the U.S. and Canada. The Warthog Heavy Duty Axle (excluding boots) is warrantied to the end user for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Warthog ATV will provide replacement axle with $75.00 CAD ($60.00 USD) replacement charge if the axle fails due to factory defect.
Warranty is void under following conditions: torn boots, accident, and improper installation. There are limitations and exclusions for this one year warranty.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Go to www.warthogatv.com. Click Warranty Policy in the Website Footer area under Customer Service section
- Click the link of Warthog Axle Warranty Claim Form.
- Complete the form and then send it to [email protected]
- Provide necessary supporting documents:
- Proof of purchase
- Picture of part number and manufacturing date (at the center of the shaft)
- Picture of the whole axle includes the broken component
- Picture that shows the details of broken component
- Warthog ATV reserves the right to request the customer to ship back broken axles for further inspection when Warthog ATV cannot determine through pictures whether the defective reason is under warranty. The return shipping will be at customers’ expense.