- 3/8” x 46' rope for 12,000 lb. applications
- 1/4” x 50’ rope for 4500, 5000, and 6000 lb. applications
- 3/16” x 50’ rope for 3500 lb. applications
- Compatible with most aftermarket winches
- Safe and easy-to-use synthetic construction
- Available in red, orange, blue, or charcoal
Reliable Winch Ropes
SuperATV’s Replacement Synthetic Winch Rope for Black Ops Winches gives you the strength and reliability you need when you’re stuck on the trail. With 3/16”, 1/4”, and 3/8” thick ropes for up to 12,000 lb. applications, we’ve got the perfect rope for your winch’s spool size and strength needs. Plus, with a nearly universal fit, they work with almost any winch.
Synthetic Is Best
We prefer synthetic rope over steel cable. Why? Synthetic rope doesn’t kink, rust, or conduct electricity. Also, it won’t tear up your hands with sharp burrs or break your bones if it breaks. Our synthetic rope is just as strong as steel cable in the same applications.
Pick Your Color
You’re not just getting the strength you need—you’re also getting the style you want. For winches up to 6000 pounds, there are four rope colors to choose from. Go with red, orange, blue, or charcoal winch cable to make sure every last bit of your machine stands out as your own.