Polaris Ranger Frame Stiffener
Why We Make It
Get your Ranger ready for big tires, biggers lift and portals with a much needed frame stiffener. We know the stock frame just isn't built to handle the full potential of your machine. Now you can lift any load no matter how much weight, torque, and torture you put your machine through without worrying about your frame!
With SuperATV's frame stiffener installed, those weak spots on your chassis disappear and you can go as big as you want without worrying about bending your frame. Want 6" Portals? For for it. A 6" lift? You're all set. Monster tire? You're good to go. Want all three on your Ranger and want to keep the throttle floored through the roughest mud holes you've ever seen? Just go for it - our frame stiffener can handle anything you can throw at it and then some.
Our frame support is made with 4.5 mm heavy duty hand-welded steel to make sure your Ranger has the strongest backbone possible. Don't be afraid of bending your chassis and throwing your machine out of alignment - get SuperATV's Frame Stiffener for the Polaris Ranger and show the trail who's boss.
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 570 XP : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 570 XP Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 900 XP : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 900 XP Crew : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 1000 XP : 2017
- Polaris Ranger Fullsize 1000 XP Crew : 2017+
- Strengthens the weak spots on your Ranger's frame
- Provides the strength you need when adding portals, big lifts, or bigger tires
- Perfect for hard work and hard riding
- Adds support and stability
- Made of 4.5 mm heavy duty steel plating
- Powder coated for durability
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Each replacement part carries a 3-month warranty against manufacturing defects. SuperATV warrants to the original purchaser that each part be free from defects.
Parts may include but are not limited to: heim joints, tie rod ends, ball joints, seal kits, drive belts, wheel bearings, brake lines, bushings, and brake pads.
How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.
Instructions - FS-P-RAN-001 (703.94 KB)