Aggressive Rear Bumper
SuperATV’s Rear Bumper for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 keeps your rear-end safe when you get wild. On a machine built for speed and power, you need a brush guard that can stand up to heavy hits and extreme riding — plus the UV resistant powder coating looks good, too.
Thick Tubing Protects Taillights and Plastic
Our rear bumper gives you full top to bottom protection. The 1.75” diameter steel tubing wraps around your taillights and covers your vulnerable plastic bodywork. It’s tough enough take major hits in the rocks, trail, mud, and dunes.
Styled to Match Your Machine
We designed this bumper to look mean so that the rider eating your dust can tell exactly why. It matches the aggressive angles of the RZR 1000 to give your UTV a factory look, plus a little extra to take it to the next level. With machined endcaps to finish off the look and protection, it’s a bumper that’s designed to roll hard inside and out.
- Will block the top 10% of the view on Ride Command rear cameras
- Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue
? California Proposition 65 Warning ?
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition : 2015
- Unique, aggressive design follows contour of machine
- Constructed of 1.75” heavy-duty tubing
- Bolt-on mounting, easy to install
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Built in tow point
- Easy access for changing rear differential oil
- Available in multiple colors to match your machine
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Each replacement part carries a 3-month warranty against manufacturing defects. SuperATV warrants to the original purchaser that each part be free from defects.
Parts may include but are not limited to: heim joints, tie rod ends, ball joints, seal kits, drive belts, wheel bearings, brake lines, bushings, and brake pads.
How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.
Instructions - RBG-P-RZR1K-002 (1.46 MB)
Instructions - RBG-P-RZR1K-004 (1.08 MB)