Don't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV's heavy-duty upgrade. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a 1 piece, super tough, lightweight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability, and reliability.
? California Proposition 65 Warning ?
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Kit 1 fits:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks edition : 2017+
Kit 2 fits:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2019+
- Compatible with SuperATV Rack and Pinion: HDRP-1-33-002
- Compatible with OE Rack and Pinion: 1824205, 1824469
- Compatible with OE Rack and Pinion: 1824747, 1824835, 1824836
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Heavy-duty tie rod ends
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged design
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- Kit 1 has 2mm larger tie rod ends than OEM (14mm vs 12 mm)
- Kit 2 the same diameter tie rod ends as OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Each set of SuperATV tie rods come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason the bar should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we've got you covered.
Lifetime warranty does not include tie rod ends, ball and sockets, or boots.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.