SuperATV Part Number PGH6-5-25-001
Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 : 2012+
Arctic Cat Wildcat X : 2013
Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 LTD : 2014
SuperATV Part Number PGH6-5-25-002
Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 Seater : 2013+
Arctic Cat Wildcat X : 2014+
Arctic Cat Wildcat 6" Portal Gear Lift
Why We Make Them?
Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance by SuperATV. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 6" of coveted lift, you want GDP from SuperATV.
The GDP portal lift system spares no details as the most comprehensive kit on the market. SuperATV knows suspension and transferred over 10 years of suspension engineering into the GDP portal lifts. GDP starts by vertically relocating the axle centerline while retaining factory steering geometry - a must if you want to increase the life of your axles, differential, and drive train components. Pair that with a 1.82:1 gear reduction (approximately 45%), and you've got a performance driven machine!
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, a arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 45% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will not chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
Precision-Ground Gears: drive gear, idler gear and driven gear
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine's fullest capacity
Portal Drive Shaft
- Designed to be unbreakable
- Made of 4340 hardened steel
- 40 mm diameter
- M30 threads
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined solid aluminum housing for superior strength
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish
How About Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable a arms
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV a arms
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16" mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Carbon steel caliper mounting plates
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Extra thick hub designed to handle any torque
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires a 18" or larger wheel
- 18" wheels and larger cannot exceed 4.5" backspacing
Recessed Nut Kit required for most aftermarket axles. Not required when using Stock, Rhino Brand and ADR axles.
Max Tire Size
3.5" Lift Kit
6" Lift Kit
Measurements taken with suspension fully compressed and at max turn. Although these are not fully representative of normal riding conditions, stated tire sizes will not rub. With minimal rubbing or trimming, larger sizes can be used.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When filling gear box use only 80W-90 gear oil. Using grease will cause failure of gears and bearings. Using grease will void your warranty.
SuperATV extends the following limited lifetime warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. SuperATV warrants this product and its parts (excluding bearings, seals, & gaskets). Warranty is limited to material and / or workmanship defect at the time of shipment from the factory, and in no event shall seller have any liability for consequential damages of any kind resulting from a breach of this warranty. This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from original design. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Procedures for obtaining warranty service:
Should you have any problems with your Gear Driven Performance product, please call SuperATV Customer Service at 855-743-3427. Please have a copy of your original purchase receipt available, with dealer name (if applicable), date of purchase, and invoice number when calling for technical help. Most often, installation, or break in procedural issues (See break in procedure information, located in the instructions) can be handled quickly by speaking with one of our customer service representatives.
If it is determined that repairs are required to your Gear Driven Performance portal, you MUST acquire an RGA number from our customer service team. RGA's and repair services are ONLY rendered by SuperATV. Any shipping costs incurred after 30 days (starting from the original purchase date) on any Portal returned for repair is the customer's responsibility. ALL Portals must be returned in the original box, with the original packaging, or a similarly well protected box. ALL portals must have the RGA number clearly written on the outside of the package. NO COD packages will be accepted, and no package will be accepted without an RGA number written on the outside of the box. Shipping information, including address and method, will be given to you by our customer service team and/or listed on our website when you create your RGA.
Upon arrival of your warranty parts we will have them inspected by our technicians to determine if the damage was a manufacturing defect or rider/installation error. The inspection usually takes place 1-2 days after the package arrives. SuperATV will then call you with the results of the inspection. Depending on the outcome of the inspection, you may be required to pay a replacement fee for the broken parts (prices may vary depending on parts that need to be replaced). We do our best to get your issues corrected as soon as possible so you can get back out on the trails. We also match shipping labels for our customers. If you ship the warranty parts to us with an overnight label, we will return the favor and send you the replacements parts on an overnight shipment at no charge.