RVS Performance is the industry leader in Ranger tuning and clutching. We have released our long anticipated Ranger 1000 ReFlashes. This machine is severly handicapped in performance from the factory with a 30% throttle limiter. We flash your ECU to our own custom tune to correct all of the factory limitations. Huge horsepower gains have been realized through timing, fueling and torque limit modifications. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 deg F. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. We have brought our vast experience to the SXS market to extract the most performance from the Ranger/RZR 900/1000 engines as possible. Your ecu must be sent to our shop for reprogramming - otherwise, pre flashed ECU's can be purchased outright for additional cost. With this option, there is no need to send us your ECU.
- Rev Limiters raised to 8500
- 100% Throttle opening vs. factory 30% limitation
- Improved throttle response in all modes
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsible to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - Most aftermarket companies' exhausts and intakes are compatible with our programming)
- Torque Limiters removed for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants
NOTE: The 2017 Ranger 1000 is clutched for a 6500 rpm shift. This is FAR too low to get maximum performance from this engine. The Prostar twin makes best power at 7900-8000 rpms therefore clutching is HIGHLY recommended.
*Intake modification means a snorkel kit or air box modification that allows more air to flow through the intake system. In most cases an aftermarket air filter does not qualify as the restriction points are typically the inlet into the air box.
*Aftermarket exhaust can be a slip-on or full system. Please tell us what exhasut you are running in the special instructions box at checkout.
6194 Main St.
North Branch, MN 55056