Polaris RZR 900 XP ReFlashes. Big horsepower gains have been realized through timing, fueling and torque limit modifications. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 deg F. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. We have brought our expertise to the SXS market to extract the most performance from the RZR 900 engines as possible. Your ecu must be sent to our shop for reprogramming - otherwise, pre flashed ECU's can be purchased outright for additional cost. With this option, there is no need to send us your ECU.
- Rev Limiters raised to 9500 in high and 8500 low gear
- Improved throttle response in all modes
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsible to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - Most aftermarket companies' exhausts and intakes are compatible with our programming)
- Torque Limiters removed for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants
- Speed Limiter Removed
- Please choose your correct model year and stage options from the drop down menu
- Stage 1 4-5hp
- Stage 1.5 5-6hp
- Stage 2 8-10hp
- Stage 3 12-14 hp
- Stage 3R (100 octane) 18-20hp
Turn around on ECU tuning is typically 1 business day and free return shipping is USPS Priority mail 2-3 days in the US.
*Intake modification means a snorkel kit or air box modification that allows more air to flow through the intake system. In most cases an aftermarket air filter does not qualify as the restriction points are typically the inlet into the air box.
*Aftermarket exhaust can be a slip-on or full system. Please tell us what exhasut you are running in the special instructions box at checkout.
6194 Main St
North Branch, MN 55056