RVS Performance is your industry leader in Polaris ECU tuning. Leadingd the way with the Ranger and RZR 900 and continuing to add more machines as fast as we can. Huge horsepower gains have been found through removing throtle limits, adjusting timing, fueling, and torque limiters. We also build additional safety into our tunes by lowering the fan ON temperature by 20 deg F. The OEM fan ON temperature is set to high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan ON temp can be set to each customer depending on where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. We have brought our 20+ years or performance tuning to the SxS market to extract the most performance from the RZR 900 engien as possible while keeping reliability and safety in mind.
Your ecu must be sent to our shop for reprogramming - otherwise, pre flashed ECU's can be purchased outright for additional cost. With this option, there is no need to send us your ECU.
- Rev Limiters raised to 8700 in high and 8400 low gear and 7200 reverse
- Improved throttle response in all modes
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsibe to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - Most aftermarket companies' exhausts and intakes are compatible with our programming)
- Torque Limiters removed for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants
- Tourque limiters removed
- 91 Octane fuel
- Stage 1 - 15HP at the wheels (stock exhaust and intake)
- Stage 1.5 - 18HP (aftermarket intake)
- Stage 2 - 22HP (aftermarket exhaust)
- Stage 3 - 25HP (aftermarket exhasut and intake)
- Stage 3R - 30+HP (100 octane, exhaust, intake)
Tire size, Elevation, and EBS options only matter if you select to add a clutch kit to the order. 32"+ tire sizes include upgraded Team TIed secondary for Non-EBS units as a default. If you have 32+ tires it is best to call and have us customize your kit and price specific to your needs.
Turn around on ECU tuning is typically 1 business day and free return shipping is USPS Priority mail 2-3 days in the US.
Shipping address is:
6194 Main St.
North Banch, MN 55056