After years of testing, development and over a decade on the market, RT Pro has proven to have the best replacement spring options for today's UTV's. This is our option for the Can Am Maverick MAX using OEM 2.5" Fox shocks. This is a RT Pro true Dual Rate Kit which gives a substantial improvement in ride quality while improving handling as well at G-out resistance. We've found the perfect combination of spring length to rate ratio and are very happy with our results. This kit is for all four corners of the machine. It provides a short spring, a long spring and a delrin spacer for each shock. The secret is in our short springs. We've found a perfect rate which allows us to custom tailor our long springs, (which determines the final rate of the suspension) to each individuals needs.
Standard - This rate is perfect for all dune and trail use. We've found this option works for almost everyone. The ride height should be about the same as stock and the ride quality when driving slow is very similar but a little firmer. The bottoming and bucking is greatly reduced and the handling is vastly improved when driving with two or 4 people. This rate will also support some extra cargo and accessories.
Heavy Duty - This rate is only needed for machines carrying LOTS of extra weight. These are meant for desert race cars and very loaded down machines with 4 full size passengers all the time or a bunch of extra accessories, gear, spare tire, gas cans, etc. This kit is designed to maintain ride height with a full load. It may sit a little taller without a large load but the ride will be firm.
DOES Fit:2014 Maverick MAX 1000R2014 Maverick MAX XRS-DPS2015 Maverick MAX XRS-DPS2016 Maverick MAX DPS 1000R
DOES NOT Fit:ANY Turbo or X3 model2017 Maverick MAX DPS 1000R (2.0" shocks)2017 Maverick MAX X MR 1000R
Kit includes (8) springs and (4) spring spacers. All springs come with silver powdercoat.
This kit is 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
In over a decade of selling OEM replacement springs we've found our kits are more than enough for 80% off all UTV owners to be completely happy with their suspension. For the remaining 20% we recommend revalving or completely new shocks. The 20% is made up of extremely hard drivers who spend a lot of time in their UTV either racing or riding hard every weekend. For the average trail rider who goes once or twice a month revalving really isn't needed with our springs. Unlike any other kit on the market, our kits are designed to optimize the OEM valving.
For the ultimate performance from the OEM shocks, add these springs and contact William Yokley of Yokley Racing in Kentucky for revalving. William has been building shocks for years and knows how to make them work for each application. He's a 5 time GNCC national champion UTV racer and also has a WORCS UTV championship as well as many other racing successes to back up his knowledge and ability to make a UTV work right on the track or the trail. We've tried a lot of "shock guys" and William is who we trust. He will get you what you need at a very fair price. For William's contact info feel free to message us through our contact page and we'll get you connected.
"It's hard to say what's the best when you've only tried one. At RT Pro we believe we have the best spring replacement kit in the world and are willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you have a competitor s spring kit and want to try ours, buy it. If you don't feel our springs are better than what you have you can send them back for a 100% refund."
Are RT Pro Springs "True Dual Rates"?