High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Product features include:
· Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
Riders want an axle that s dependable AND affordable. Whether running stock tires and no lift or a lift and oversized tires, the Outlaw DHT Axle is new choice in heavy duty axles.
**Please refer to "Fits" tab for applications**
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS2016 Polaris RZR 1000 S2016 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe2016 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE2015 Polaris RZR 900 S2015 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS2015 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe2017 Polaris RZR 1000 S EPS2017 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS2017 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE2017 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS