The Max Clearance Front Lower Control Arms feature a dual bend design giving you the MOST clearance you can get from the frame to the hub without adding a lift. Our A-arms provide more than 2 of additional clearance where you need it the most. We designed the Control Arm Kit specifically for RZR owners who are concerned about the additional wear and tear on a UTV when adding a standard lift kit. By maintaining factory drivelines and positions, there s no added wear and tear on your RZR s components including the CV axle joints.
The a-arms are crafted from 1 1/4 x .120 wall steel DOM tubing a serious upgrade from factory materials. Each a-arm features additional gussets adding even more strength where you need it most. Additionally, the a-arms can reuse your factory ball joints and bushings.
This kit also includes Zerk grease fittings for optimum placement, avoiding areas where they can hit the frame and break off. The kit fits just like stock with no bending, welding, or grinding needed for installation.
- If a you are running the stock/OEM Polaris RZR 1000 wheels, the stock/OEM wheels will rub the rear bar on this control arm kit and will rub the paint off the OEM wheels and control arms at the contact points The rubbing is due to the narrow offset on the stock/OEM wheels.
- A minimum of 1" wheel spacer is required when running the OEM/stock wheels with this kit. Please see Part Numbers WT4/15612-15 for 1" spacers or WT4/15612-15 for 15" spacers.
- If you are running 1" or wider wheels spacers with
(ANY STOCK/OEM POLARIS RZR 1000 WHEELS OR ANY AFTERMARKET WHEELS WITH A 6+1 or 5+2 OFFSET), you should not have any issues with the wheels rubbing on this control arm kit.
- If you are running aftermarket wheels with a wider offset (4+3 or greater), you should not have any issues with the aftermarket wheels rubbing on this control arm kit.
- Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed. For ball joints, see BJP-4. For bearings, see WBK-25-1628.
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 4 High Lifter Edition
2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS