Polaris RZR XP900 and XP1K Rear High Clearance Hitch
- Fits: 2011-2014 RZR XP900 and XP900-4, 2013 Jagged-X,2014-17 RZR XP1000 (XP1K) and XP1000-4
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick American Steel.
- Access hole for drain plug.
- CNC formed to ensure a perfect fit.
- Engineered for increases departure angle and clearance.
- Bolts to the rear of your RZR XP900 with your stock bolts.
- Formed side flanges add greater strength than your stock plate.
- 2" Receiver accepts standard hitches.
- Maximum towing 800 lb.
- Made In Cleveland, Ohio.
This rear hitch simply bolts to your stock control arm bolts and replaces the stock plate. Engineered to give the maximum departure angle by raising the 2" receiver as high as possible. The 2" receiver has a 45 degree cut in the bottom increasing the clearance even more.
NOTE: Because this is made for both the XP900 and XP1K, when it is mounted on a RZR XP1K the hitch will slope down a couple degrees. It is due to the design that will fit both.