**2 SEATER ONLY**
- Full kit - 2 front springs, 2 rear springs & 2 spacers for Fox shocks or 4 spacers for Walker Evans
- Front only - 2 springs (spacers only included on Walker Evans shocks)
- Rear only - 2 springs & 2 spacers (both Fox & Walker Evans)
- Free Powder Coat upgrade in your choice of 7 available colors
In doing this swap you are adding spring rating to the machine, without compromising the integrity of the engineering.
By adding more spring rating you are adding ride height, and turning the suspension into a true dual rate setup.
You do not have to remove the entire shock
1. just lift machine one end at a time,
2. clean all dirt and debris from thread and lubricate,
3.mark or measure nut position turn top spanner nut , until the lower collar can be removed, (it is slotted) slide collar past shock shaft.
4. remove springs
5. slide new tender spring and lower onto shock tighten right back to were you started (OEM Polaris spanner pre-load position)
Repeat on the rear